Chasseur Gourmet Round French Oven 26cm 5L Midnight Blue
Regular price $199.00
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Heavier lid seals off the pan to keep the flavour and nutrients in.
- Recessed lid design can hold cold water or ice while cooking, intensifying the condensation action.
- Evenly distributed spikes on the inner lid for self-basting effect, keeping your food moist and tender.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction.
- Beautiful enough to use from the stove top or oven - straight to the table top.
- Heavy lid with unique concentric rings create a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavour.
- Oven Safe to 250°C (for pots with stainless steel knobs) and 220°C (for pots with black knobs).
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects